7 Supply Chain Precision Success Stories
These 7 short case studies describe how inventory related problems faced in warehouses and planning departments have been solved across a variety of industry sectors. Some describe challenges in the spare parts aftermarket, others focus on manufactures and distributors of pharmaceutical, or electronic products.
Each short story focuses on everyday supply chain headaches that have been addressed with some out of outside of the box thinking. All Supply Chain Precisions consultants gained their experience working in the post in the same roles that they now support. They bring this expertise to our customers and these stories highlight how a fresh perspective can simplify stubborn and complicated supply chain challenges.
- Managing ad-hoc demand with incentivised staff and a simple rolling system.
- Delivering a 15-hour saving each week on inbound warehouse activity.
- Faster implementation of a two-pronged demand and supply system delivers a quicker ROI.
- Driving efficiencies through haulier consolidation and harmonisation.
- Pan-European distributor profits from country-specific forecasting procedures.
- Product suspension and historical data management made simple.
- Digitising spreadsheet forecasting for a 30K+ SKU aftermarket parts business.